2. To import your product/service data, you now have two options:
- Copy and paste cells directly from an Excel list into the grey text box showing on your screen.
- Import the information from a CSV file.
3. Click on the Import products button at the bottom of the page. This will take you to a page that allows you to sort the data. You can select the columns names, based on your requirements. Options include description, price, and unit type for that product/service. You can also choose to exclude the first line of data by ticking the box in the top left-hand corner. This is handy if the first row is column names rather than actual data.
4. Click on Import products to confirm.
- You can import up to 1000 entries without negatively affecting the software performance.
- If you have more than 1000 entries, Zervant may become slow and unresponsive while importing the data (though this also greatly depends on the speed of the computer that you're using).
- The maximum supported CSV file size is 5 MB. You can see what the size of your import file is by right-clicking on it in your operating system, and by clicking on Properties or Get Info. This will open a window that shows file properties and size. If the file is larger than 5 MB, you might have to split the data into several smaller files for import to work.
Read more about managing your products/services here. Find out how to export your products/services here.