1. Firstly, fill out all the necessary information about your company and your customer.
2. Go to Invoices -> Create invoice. Create the invoice as you normally would and if your customer wants you to include a PO (purchase order) number on the invoice, it can be added in the Your ref. / PO number field.
3. Once you have created your invoice, select the E-invoice option in the Approve and send menu.
4. If you haven’t filled out your company contact details, a window will open for you to fill them out. You will need to fill all the fields marked with a blue star (*). The same applies for your customer’s contact details.
5. Finally, click Approve and send. This will send your e-invoice to Basware, and through them to your customer’s invoice processing system. Unfortunately, we don't have a notification yet to inform you if the delivery was successful. This is why we encourage you to contact your customer and confirm they received your e-invoice.