Sales report shows all your invoices categorised by month and details how your sales figures are progressing over time.
Sales breakdown informs you who your most valuable customers are, as well as your best performing products/services.
Both these report types can be downloaded as a pdf or printed directly.
Transactions report for accountant categorises your invoices into three groups, providing all the necessary invoicing information for your accounting:
- Invoices created details which invoices you have created during a chosen period on top of the page.
- Received payments shows the invoices that you have marked as paid during a chosen period.
- Sales receivables lists all your outstanding invoices.
The Transactions report for accountant can be downloaded as pdf, .xls, .csv, .si or Lemonsoft formats. Please note that on the .xls, .csv or Lemonsoft formats only the received payments (the invoices you have marked as paid) are listed.
In addition to the different transaction report export formats detailed above, we also offer the possibility to download all your invoices as one single pdf file: Download sales invoices. Conversely, Download attachments downloads all your invoices as separate pdfs in a .zip file. This is useful if you have a lot of invoices.
- Drafts, deleted invoices and estimates are not shown in any of these report types.
- Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to add additional information/columns to these reports.