1. Go to the Invoices tab and click on the green New invoice button.
2. On the right side you can modify the Invoicing settings according to your needs. You can, for example, choose which columns are visible on the invoice and add a discount to all or individual products. For more information about the discount function, please click here. Moreover, you can select the invoice language and edit the invoice header as you please.
3. Choose or add a new customer by clicking on the drop-down menu.
4. Select the date of invoice and the payment terms. You can furthermore edit the reference number of your invoice. If you want to edit the invoice number, click Choose next to the Invoice number line. To read more about the invoice number sequence, please click here.
5. Next you can add one or multiple products. Press the drop-down menu to choose a product from the list or click Add item in the list if you want to add a new product that has not been saved in the product database yet. Click on the small downward pointing arrow next to Add item to open a drop-down menu if you want to add a new product, a title to your product list, another text field to your product, or separate the invoice by adding a subtotal. If you want to relocate any of the invoice rows, simply click on the three vertical dots in front of the invoice row and drag and drop the invoice line.
6. If you are happy with your invoice but don’t want to send it yet, you can save it as a Draft and come back to it later. But if you want to finalise the invoice, click Next and preview the invoice one last time.
7. If everything is correct, you can select the delivery method by clicking on Approve and send.
Read more about invoicing here: Can I edit/delete an invoice?