1. Go to Invoices or Estimates tab.
2. Select which documents you wish to export from the options shown on top:
3. Click on the export menu icon (three lines) that is located just above your data:
4. Select your preferred file format from the drop-down list - you can choose between CSV and XLS.
5. Download will start right after selecting the desired file format.
You can export up to 1000 entries without an impact on software performance.
If you have more than 1000 entries, Zervant may become slow and unresponsive while exporting the data (though this also greatly depends on the speed of the computer that you're using).