If your company operates with multiple trade names, you can add them to your Zervant account with our Premium plans Pro, Growth and Merchant.
How to add a new trade name
1. Go to My account.
2. On the left, Select Tradenames.
3. Click Add trade name in the upper right corner.
4. Fill out details. This information will show up on invoices created with this tradename instead of the information in the company contact information. You can also add a separate logo for the trade name if you want.
NB! It is not possible to add a separate bank account number or company number for the trade name at this time. If you want to use Zervant with separate companies you have to create separate accounts for these different companies.
How to invoice with the trade name
1. Start of normally by clicking Create invoice
2. You are now in the invoice editor. On the right side you will see the invoice settings panel. In the very top of the panel you can choose which tradename you invoice with through the field Company.