You can import the information from your payment statements into Zervant, to match up the money that’s been paid into your account with the invoices you’ve sent using the software.
1. You need to export the statement in a CSV file format.
2. Go to the Invoices tab in your Zervant account.
Click on Import Payment Data, now showing on the right hand side of the screen.
3. Click on the green Import Bank Transactions (CSV) button.
4. Click Ignore First Line in the top left corner if the first row of your file is the name of your columns (e.g. reference number, payment date, total amount paid, etc). Instead, choose the appropriate name for the columns from the drop-down menu. This is how they will show when imported into Zervant.
The Reference Number and Total fields are the most important ones, as it is this data that Zervant will try and match with information from invoices already in the system. (The Reference Number field must, of course, match the reference number the corresponding invoice has on the system.)
When ready click Send in the bottom left of the screen.
5. Zervant will find the invoices you have in the system that match the ones on your statement. You can then click the tick box in the top right, to mark the relevant invoices as paid.
6. Click on the green Import Data button showing on the bottom right of the screen. Zervant now recognises these invoices as paid.
Importing payment statements automatically through an integration is not yet possible.