2. Click New customer. The information you add in these fields will automatically be included on the invoice (except for the email and phone numbers).
Please note, that the number of customers on our free version is limited to 10. Read more about our Premium plans here.
Another way to add a new customer is while creating an invoice. Just click on the customer field and the option New customer will become available.
- You can add notes to your customer information that only you can see on your Zervant account. Once you have created a customer -> click on the tab Notes on the right -> Add note. If you want to delete a note, click on the small down pointing arrow beside the note and Delete.
- Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to add multiple contact information, a photo or a different delivery address on one customer entry. We hope to develop these functionalities in the future.
- You can always Edit/ Delete your customers by clicking the corresponding buttons on the bottom right.
- Check out the Invoices tab on the right once a customer is selected, there you can see all invoices created for that customer. You can download this information as .csv or .xls. by clicking the three grey lines on the top right corner.